The study required for the connection with the Natural Gas as well as the supervision of all the procedures are provided free of charge and their execution is undertaken by the fully trained engineers of the Cooperative.
The study of Natural Gas includes three phases in order to complete the connection of the final consumer unit with the network of EDA Thessaly.
- Submission of the Natural Gas Connection Contract to the Cooperative
- Submission of the floor plan of the property to the Cooperative
- Submission of Responsible Statements of the client, for the assignment of the Study and the Supervision of the installation works of VAT, to the EDA of Thessaly
- Submission of the Study
- Submission of Axonometric Plan
- Submitting a Vertical Chart
- Laying of Floor Plans (network route)
- Study approval by EDA Thessaly
- Submission of Technical Report
- Submission of Certificate of Compliance with Material & Labor Requirements
- Submission of Strength and Waterproofness Test Certificate
- Submission of Operation and Maintenance Program for Gas Installation
- Internal Installation Control Scheduling by EDA Thessaly.
- Approval by EDA Thessaly
- Selection by a customer of the Natural gas provider
- Gas Supply Activation Scheduling
- Gas Boiler Ignition by a licensed gas fuel technician
CLOSING AN ENVELOPE FOR ISSUE OF FINAL LICENSE
- Deposit Sheet Deposit – Device Setup
- Certificate of completion of device setup