Natural Gas Study
The study required for the connection with the Natural Gas as well as the supervision of all the procedures are provided free of charge and their execution is undertaken by the fully trained engineers of the Cooperative.
The study of Natural Gas includes three phases in order to complete the connection of the final consumer unit with the network of EDA Thessaly.
- Submission of the Natural Gas Connection Contract to the Cooperative
- Submission of the floor plan of the property to the Cooperative
- Submission of Responsible Statements of the client, for the assignment of the Study and the Supervision of the installation works of VAT, to the EDA of Thessaly
- Submission of the Study
- Submission of Axonometric Plan
- Submitting a Vertical Chart
- Laying of Floor Plans (network route)
- Study approval by EDA Thessaly
- Submission of Technical Report
- Submission of Certificate of Compliance with Material & Labor Requirements
- Submission of Strength and Waterproofness Test Certificate
- Submission of Operation and Maintenance Program for Gas Installation
- Internal Installation Control Scheduling by EDA Thessaly.
- Approval by EDA Thessaly
- Selection by a customer of the Natural gas provider
- Gas Supply Activation Scheduling
- Gas Boiler Ignition by a licensed gas fuel technician
CLOSING AN ENVELOPE FOR ISSUE OF FINAL LICENSE
- Deposit Sheet Deposit – Device Setup
- Certificate of completion of device setup
Designing a bathroom, your own bathroom, is a process that we can implement together, using a special 3D imaging software, specially designed to capture as accurately as possible the sanitary ware and tiles that you have chosen to install in your bathroom. This way you have the ability to immediately see the complete image of your space as you imagine it and of course to change any of its elements, so as to reach the desired result for you.
After Sales – Transportation Services
All the products of the Cooperative are branded and certified by the suppliers-manufacturers in accordance with the applicable European directives, both for the quality of the materials and for their production processes.
All products are accompanied by a guarantee of quality and good operation which ranges from 1 to 6 years, always with the necessary condition of the installation of materials by a licensed and certified installer-thermohydraulic.
Therefore, all the procedures for the replacement of any deficient products are provided by the after sales procedures of the Cooperative, always with the aim of full service and customer satisfaction. Having enthusiastic customers is the best advertisement for us. The presence of the Cooperative for 40 years in the market of Larissa and the wider region of Thessaly, comes to confirm the consistency of “words and deeds”.
The Cooperative, having the appropriate means of transport, is able to serve both its retail customers and its professional partners (plumbers, engineers, technical companies, contractors, etc.), transporting products and materials to their place. This service is offered completely free of charge for deliveries within the city of Larissa but also within the boundaries of the Prefecture. By agreement, the delivery can be made anywhere in Greece.